Tips and Traps in Franchise Investment, World Trade Center, September 19, 2008
Before you part with your hard earned money in a franchise business, attend this seminar so you can be guided into using certain tools that will help you assess and evaluate franchise offerings in the market. Hear out the ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œFranchise GuruÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â of the Philippines illustrate the proper way at investing in a franchise business. Know the questions you have to ask and information you will need from the franchisor in this Seminar. Learn as much tips as you can get from experiences of seasoned and successful franchisees.
At the end of the Seminar, you should be more confident in putting your money in the franchise of your choice.
- Determine whether franchising is your “cup of tea”.
- Understand franchising as a route to entrepreneurship
- Identify steps to take at investing in a franchise
- Distinguish between responsible franchisors and “pseudo” franchisors
- Understand franchise financials
- Recognize and realize benefits who should attend of franchising from a “PANEL OF SEASONED FRANCHISEES”
The Seminar is for:
- Those Interested to Invest in a Franchise
- Those who want to know about Franchising
- For those thinking of retiring
- For Overseas Filipinos and their Families
Responsible Franchising, September 21, 2008 at World Trade Center
A Seminar that will present what responsible franchising is all about. Since franchising presently is a business by word, its success and reason for being can only come to fruition when all parties involved in the relationship perform their roles and responsibilities. The seminar will also discuss tools needed to achieve franchise sustainability and continuous growth rather than a level of diminishing return. Successful strategies implemented by successful franchisors will be used as case studies as well as pitfalls that should be avoided.
At the end of the Seminar, participants should be able to make an assessment of where their franchise system is and should be able to identify strategies and tools that can be used to further the goals of the franchise system.
Who should attend?
- Existing Franchisors
- Existing Franchisees
- Employees of Franchise Organizations
What is the fee?
- Fee: PhP 2,500.00 per Seminar with Handouts/Certificates/2 snacks/Participants can visit the Expo at lunch time.
- AFFI Members Discount: 5%
- Group Discount: Four (4) Participants or more: 10%
How to register?
You may register by phone, fax, and email.
Telephone No: (0632) 532.8386;
Telefax: (0632) 535.0106 (office hours: 9:00 a.m. ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 4:00 p.m.)
Email: [email protected]