By year 2003, the company started and was opened to public to cater both generic and branded medicines. The owners, whom are pharmacist by profession, become very much aware of the poor’s access to medicines; this opened their eyes to focus on reaching out to the poor who cannot afford to buy expensive medicines. The said move leads them to create the ValueAid Generic Pharmacy that offers the public a high quality, affordable and equally effective medicines.
The company’s decision becomes the stepping stone in educating the people regarding the existence of affordable generic medicines that they can pay out-of-pocket assuring the same quality and effectiveness as branded medicines.
ValueAid Generic Pharmacy ventures into franchising to serve more Filipinos in the country and share the success to entrepreneurs who wants to own a business that is feasible as well as prioritizes the health concern of individuals.
Capital Requirement: P550,000
- Franchise fee
- Site renovation
- Fixtures and equipment
- Initial inventory
- POS system and hardware
- Start-up operations
Initial term: 5 years
Royalty fee: 2% of gross sales
Advertising fee: P3,000/month
Required space: minimum 15 sq.m.
- The right to use of the trade name and proprietary mark
- Site evaluation assistance and approval
- Store design and construction assistance
- Procurement program assistance
- Start-up and opening assistance
- Franchise operations manual
- Advertising and marketing support
- Regular monitoring of outlet
- Regular updates on products and prices
ValueAid Generic Pharmacy
No. 3 Unit 5 Siearra Madre St.
Crossing, Mandaluyong City
Tel: (02) 998-7136/7137