The WPFI, in partnership with its NGOs, will develop a fully functioning franchise system for the WFMC network. This system will oversee the development and operations of Well-Family Midwife Clinics in various parts of the country.
If you are looking for an opportunity to set up your own clinic, this may be the answer!
Who are qualified?
- A registered and practicing midwife, with at least three to five years midwifery experience and performing a minimum of three to five deliveries per month?
- 30 to 45 years old, with an outgoing personality and positive work attitude, and enjoying positive support from family?
- Willing to provide family planning services?
- A resident of community who enjoys good relations with other community members particularly the local health units?
- Willing to invest start up capital to defray the costs of renovating clinic facilities and to procure counterpart FP/MCH clinic equipment and instruments to meet WFMC Operations Standards, as well as to cover initial expenses such as advance rentals and securing necessary government permits?
- Willing to pay for trainings?
- Willing to pay Franchise and Royalty fees?
- Willing to undergo required psychological tests?
- Willing to adopt new ideas towards entrepreneurship?
- An effective communicator, able to interact with people and share the knowledge with others?
- Committed to comply with program requirements, attend all training courses, record and report all important business and service performance information?
What are the Benefits of a WFMC owner?
- The chance to have your own business and develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The opportunity to receive technical and business training and continuing professional education
- The chance to become part of a wide network of quality health care providers
The privilege to enjoy the following technical support:
- Marketing and PR support
- Access to affordable clinic commodities and supplies
- Advice on effective pricing of products and services
- Guidance for long -term profitability
Well-Family Midwife Clinic Partnerships Foundation, Inc.
Unit 1703, 17th Floor, West Trade Center
132 West Avenue, Quezon City 1104
Tel : (632) 426-7947 / TeleFax : (632) 426-7950
E-mail : [email protected]